System Admin, Engg & Architecture
The ever-increasing volume of attacks on networks requires that businesses incorporate security into their network and systems design. For this, Security Policy, is defined by organizations with the application going to be run within the network for security purpose.
A Security Policy is a document that outlines rules for a computer network access, determines how policies are enforced and sets out some of the basic architecture of the company security environment. In the information / network security realm, policies are usually point-specific, covering a single area. For example, an “Acceptable Use” policy would cover rules and regulations for appropriate use of the computing facilities.
Security Software is a broad term for computer applications designed so that agents (users or programs) cannot perform actions that they are not allowed to perform, but can perform the actions that they are allowed to. Security software generally requires continual maintenance and upgrade to keep pace with hackers and other malicious computer users who are constantly dreaming up new schemes.
FOR PERSONAL COMPUTER USERS:
- Anti-virus software
- Spam filtering
- Secure Web Browsers and
- Personal Firewalls are examples of Security software
- Network Monitoring Software
- Intrusion Detection Systems
- Content Security, Encryption
- Secure E-Commerce Software are typical security tools.
EOR provides experts in network security operations, security assessments and security architecture. EOR establishes a customer network security operations in total. EOR provides highly creative and advance security assessments as an integral part of the design process. EOR provides periodical tests against new vulnerabilities, and central monitoring systems to alert to incidents. EOR is an all-in-one source for all security engineering and architectural activities.
- Remote Access and Mobile Programs, Two-Factor Authentication, Whole Drive Encryption, Security...
- Provision of Information Technology (IT) support services to the U.S. Army Communications-Electronics Command...
- Technical Engineering, Certification & Accreditation and DIACAP Support...