Managed Security Services
As computer attack patterns shift and threats to networks change and grow, almost daily, it is critical that organizations achieve and maintain reliable information security. Investment decisions about information security are best considered in the context of managing business risk. Risks can be accepted, mitigated, avoided, or transferred. Outsourcing selected managed security services (MSS) by forming a partnership with a Managed Security Service Provider (MSSP) is often a good solution for transferring information security responsibility and operations. Although the organization still owns information security risk and business risk, contracting with an MSSP allows it to share risk management and mitigation approaches.
MANAGED SECURITY SERVICES ENABLES:
- Enhanced security posture
- Increased operational efficiency
- Receive early warnings to emerging threats
- Trusted security advisor
- Address regulatory compliance
MANAGED SECURITY SERVICES INCLUDES:
- Managed Intrusion Prevention
Provides around-the-clock monitoring and management of Intrusion Prevention Systems to provide your organization with increased protection against rapidly emerging threats, insider attacks, and other incidents impacting your environment.
- Managed Vulnerability Scanning
Provides the expertise necessary to discover enterprise-wide vulnerabilities and prioritize remediation efforts.
- Threat Intelligence
Provides early warning to emerging threats and actionable security intelligence tailored to your environment.
- Managed Intrusion Detection
Provides the 24x7x365 expertise, monitoring, and management of your Network. Monitoring Wireless and Host Intrusion Detection Systems that you need in order to enhance your security posture, improve operational efficiency and reduce the costs associated with implementing and maintaining IDS.
- Managed Firewall
Provides 24x7x365 firewall management and monitoring for optimum firewall security, availability, and performance.
- Managed Enterprise Security Monitoring
Provides the real-time monitoring, correlation, and analysis of your security infrastructure, as well as critical, high-risk applications for rapid response to known and unknown security threats.
- Remote Access and Mobile Programs, Two-Factor Authentication, Whole Drive Encryption, Security...
- Provision of Information Technology (IT) support services to the U.S. Army Communications-Electronics Command...
- Technical Engineering, Certification & Accreditation and DIACAP Support...