- You must work mentally.
- Do not use pencil or paper or a calculator during this test.
- Be ready to determine whether the statements that follow are true or false.
- You will have to click either a true or a false button to indicate your response.
- The test is timed, so work quickly, but take enough time to consider each question seriously.
- Correct answers are more important than the time.
- During the test, you must read and respond to a total of 38 statements. You may take as long as you wish, but if you complete the test quickly, your score will be increased.
- If you are very slow, your score will be lower.
- So, be ready to concentrate and think fast!