- Extensible Network Framework
- Symantec Security Solutions
- eEye Digital (Retina, Blink, REM)
- Arcsight (Tru-Threat)
- Forensic Engine
- Malware Upload and Automatic Processing Engine
- Advance Analysis and RFI Center
- Hashing and Authentication Engine
- EOR wins multi-year Forensics Contract
- EOR develops new Unconventional (UW) Training Solution
- EOR develops MRAP and C4ISR Platforms
- EOR wins new contract for UAV and Drone Production
Who We Are
The Electronic On-Ramp, Inc. (EOR) is a Native American Indian, (8a) certified Small Disadvantaged Business, with primary offices located in a HubZone. EOR is owned by a Service Disabled Veteran (VOSB / SDVOB). EOR is skilled in providing Architectural, Engineering, Information Assurance, Intelligence, Counter-Intelligence, Forensics products & services. EOR specializes complete lifecycle solutions, and in helping the “good guys” from around the world with Assessments, Evaluations, Remediation, Configuration Management, Monitoring, Security Enhancements & in building integrated Secure Network Operation Centers (iSNOC), with a focus on detecting covert communications channels and reducing insider threat.
- Remote Access and Mobile Programs, Two-Factor Authentication, Whole Drive Encryption, Security...
- Provision of Information Technology (IT) support services to the U.S. Army Communications-Electronics Command...
- Technical Engineering, Certification & Accreditation and DIACAP Support...